About us: Analytics Quotient (AQ) – www.aqinsights.com provides analytics-powered solutions to marketing and business problems for leading global marketers. Some of our current key clients include:
- One of the largest retailers
- The world’s largest non-alcoholic beverage company
- Major consumer technology brand
- Leading European and American beer companies
- The largest confectionery brand in North America
- One of the world’s largest restaurant chains
- Two of the world’s largest delivery pizza companies
- A leading global entertainment network
- One of the world’s largest oil & gas corporations
We are a fast-growing, ambitious and successful organization and are looking for smart, enthusiastic people to join us. Some key facts about AQ:
- AQ is a 10-year-old, high growth pure-play analytics organization. We currently have about 450+ employees across our locations in India, USA and UK.
- We work with some of the most well-known brands & companies in the areas of retail, consumer goods, consumer services, technology, and media. Our growth has come largely through client referrals
- Our mission is to help companies get a higher return on their existing data through story-telling and powerful yet simple analytical tools. AQ is the unbiased intersection between client transaction data, primary research, and syndicated data sources.
Responsible for improving data quality. Presenting conclusions gained from analyzing data using statistical tools like Microsoft Excel, Localytics and other app analytics tools. Presenting data in charts, graphs, tables, designing and developing relational databases for collecting data. Importing, cleaning, validating or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision-making purposes.
- Research Data Scientist – Exp 4yrs
- Domain Consultant – 2-3 years of experience in CRM Analytics
Keyskills / Desired Candidate Profile
- Will contribute to the strategic development of AQ analytics offer blueprint through building machine learning innovations.
- Will design and deliver innovative, state-of-the-art machine learning products and platforms in-line with AQ’s go-to-market strategy
- Research new or adapt existing machine learning approaches to provide decision support to some of the leading marketers in the world.
- Be involved across all the different stages: from data discovery/generation and feature engineering to model building and prototype design.
- Will be partnering with various stakeholders (within AQ as well as the larger Kantar organization) to innovatively answer key business questions.
- Empower the growing AQ community to generate value from existing data assets.
- Frame optimal analytical solutions to business problems by leveraging the latest developments in Machine Learning.
- Be a thought-leader, keeping up with the academic and industry trends.
Kindly DM me your updated CV at email@example.com with the subject line as:: AQ_<position>
For example. If you are applying for Domain Consultant then send subject should be:: AQ_Domain_Consultant.
|Job Category||Analytics, Data Science|